Our Response to COVID-19
At Jaguar Fort Myers, the health and safety of our employees and customer is out top priority.
We continue to closely follow the situation with the Coronavirus. We are monitoring the recommendations from the CDC, and we are regularly reminding all employees of the proper hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of the virus, including thoroughly washing hands with soap and warm water throughout the day, avoiding shaking hands, and maintaining social distance. In addition, we are:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all workstations after custom interaction
- Cleaning and sanitizing all customer lounges and restrooms
- Wiping steering wheels, shifters, door handles and other touch points on vehicles, including retail vehicles, loaner cars, and vehicles in our service department
- Providing hand sanitizer, disinfectant sprays and wipes throughout our stores
- Eliminating non-essential travel
- Requiring any employee who does not feel well to stay home
- Encouraging all employees to consult the CDC website to stay informed of all developments
All sales, service and parts operations at Jaguar Fort Myers are open and ready to serve you. We also support you remotely and online. For example, our sales staff can assist with virtual vehicle walk-arounds and can deliver a vehicle to you for a test drive. You can value your trade on our website, and online chat also is available to answer your questions. In addition, if you need service or parts and are unable to get to us, we will be happy to come to you. Please contact us to learn more, or visit our website at https://www.ftmyersjaguar.com.
On behalf of Jaguar Fort Myers, we wish you and your family good health.
Brian Del Negro
General Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers