After you learn how much the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Diesel has to offer you, will may be surprised at its accessible price:
- F-PACE: MSRP starting at $41,990
- F-PACE Premium: MSRP starting at $45,200
- F-PACE Prestige: MSRP starting at $49,700
- F-PACE R-Sport: MSRP starting at $45,900
- F-PACE S: MSRP starting at $57,700
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Diesel is available with a sporty and efficient engine that is ideal for any driving scenario:
- Engine: A 2.0L turbocharged diesel four-cylinder engine produces 180 hp and an impressive 318 lb-ft of torque. Thanks to all that torque, this bigger vehicle can race from 0-60 mpg in just 8.2 seconds and tow up to 5,290 pounds.
- Transmission: The engine comes with an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and hill start assist. All trims come standard with all-wheel drive.
- Efficiency: Thanks to a stop-start engine system on all trims, the F-PACE Diesel gets better gas mileage than you might expect. The engine achieves an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
Premium Technology Features
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE comes equipped with the latest and greatest automotive technology. Every drive you take is enhanced by advanced features that upgrade your comfort, convenience, entertainment, and safety:
- Jaguar InControl Touch: All trims come with a version of this infotainment system. The display appears on an 8-inch touchscreen and offers navigation, Bluetooth phone connectivity, a feature that transcribes your texts, and a number of Jaguar-exclusive apps.
- InControl Protect: You’ll stay safer from hazards of the road thanks to this smartphone app. You can instantly connect with emergency responders or quickly access roadside assistance if and when you need help.
- Head Up Display: Important information like your speed, fuel level, and even the next turn you need to take are displayed subtly within your line of sight on the dashboard. This way, you can keep you eyes on the road while monitoring your vehicle at the same time.
- Premium Stereo: A 380W or 825W 11-speaker Meridian stereo fills the cabin with pristine audio. And since the stereo connects with all your devices, your favorite music and audiobooks travel with you everywhere.
The cabin of the Jaguar F-PACE is as luxurious as you would expect, with high-quality materials, thoughtful designs, and clever arrangements of space found throughout. The cabin is also incredibly spacious, with plenty of room for passengers, cargo, or both:
- Passengers: There is ample seating for five passengers, with the back seat providing a particularly large amount of legroom. There is a 40/20/40-split folding rear seat that allows you to accommodate passengers and extra cargo at the same time.
- Cargo: Make use of 33.5 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space or 63.5 cubic feet of overall cargo space. These are some of the largest figures you will find in the segment.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE has been enthusiastically endorsed by the critics:
- Edmunds: “If you’re looking for a luxury SUV that stands out in a crowd, the striking new 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is hard to ignore. It’s more than just a pretty face as it’s also great to drive, surprisingly practical, competitively priced, and can even venture off road. It’s a new SUV you don’t want to overlook.”
- U.S. News Best Cars: “If you’re looking to turn heads when you drive through town, the F-PACE delivers.”
- Car and Driver: “The F-PACE brings sexy styling and athletic moves to a crowded market and ends up in a compelling place.”
Expect More from the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Diesel
Visit Jaguar Fort Myers at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL to get a closer look at what the F-PACE Diesel has to offer. We are located right off I-75 at Exit 128. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive in advance, please contact us.