2017 Jaguar XF vs. 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
2017 Jaguar XF
2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
The 2017 Jaguar XF and the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are both stunning and strong luxury sedans. But just because they best the competition does not mean that they are equals. And when you examine each closely, it’s clear that the 2017 Jaguar XF is the more impressive automobile overall. After you explore this head-to-head comparison, make the short drive from Marco Island to Jaguar Fort Myers.
The 2017 Jaguar XF proves that greater cost does not lead to greater luxury or performance.
- Jaguar XF: MSRP starting at $47,405
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: MSRP starting at $52,150
Both models offer similar levels of power, but the 2017 Jaguar XF delivers fuel efficiency-ratings that are far superior.
- Jaguar XF: You will be excited to get up to 31 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: You are limited to fuel-efficiency ratings no higher than 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
If you’re driving a premium sedan you don’t want to have to pile the backseat with luggage or shopping bags. Luckily, the 2017 Jaguar XF gives you an ample amounts of cargo room to work with.
- Jaguar XF: The trunk provides 19.1 cu-ft of space, which is a larger figure than any other model in this segment.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: You have only 13.1 cu-ft of space to work with in the trunk, which proves to be very limiting.
In spite of its lower MSRP, the 2017 Jaguar XF provides more of the upscale features and advanced technologies you’re looking for in your next car.
- Jaguar XF: Even the base trim comes with automatic Xenon headlights as well as LED running lights and taillights to drastically improve the visibility of the car. Inside the cabin you will find a power-adjustable steering wheel with paddle shifters and two separate digital display screens,
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: The base trim only comes with LED headlights, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, and a single display screen.
The 2017 Jaguar XF comes backed by a pair of generous warranties that help you drive anywhere and everywhere with confidence.
- Jaguar XF: All trims are covered by a 5-year/60,000-mile limited warranty as well as a 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: You are only backed up by a 4-year/50,000-mile limited warranty.
Experience Luxury without Compromise
Inside and out, the 2017 Jaguar XF is a truly exceptional car. Learn a lot more about how it looks and feels by heading to Jaguar Fort Meyers located at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL`. We proudly serve drivers from Marco Island and are easy to reach by taking I-75 to Exit 128. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Be sure to also browse our selection of used Mercedes-Benz vehicles!