Safety Features of the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE
When it comes to the safety of Fort Myers drivers, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE packs in safety features like emergency braking and front and rear parking aids. Even when compared to models like the Range Rover Evoque and the Audi Q3, the E-PACE shines. Stop by Jaguar Fort Myers to see for yourself, and learn about the many advantages of a Jaguar SUV!
- Emergency Braking
- When a potential collision is detected, the brakes will be applied and visual and audible alerts will be given.
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Pre-set your speed and let the E-PACE worry about the rest. With vehicle detecting monitors, you won’t need to touch the acceleration pedal to adjust.
- Driver condition monitor
- This technology senses when you’re feeling drowsy and sends you alerts when you might need a break.
- Front and rear parking aids
- The front and rear bumper sensors help to guide you into tight spots in Fort Myers and alert you when you’re nearing an object. Additionally, Park Assist helps you navigate tricky urban environments
Another feature added to the E-PACE is the Lane Keep Assist.
Lane Keep Assist can detect when the vehicle starts to drift and helps to gently steer it back into its lane.
Experience the Safety of the Jaguar E-PACE!
Contact us at Jaguar Fort Myers to schedule a test drive and learn more about our financing options and our car buying process near Cape Coral. Our friendly staff look forward to helping you find the vehicle that’s right for you and your family. See how the E-PACE and other SUVs perform to help you make your decision, and then compare the E-PACE vs Audi Q3 to learn more!
More from Jaguar Fort Myers
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was a presenting sponsor for Brunch with the Blades to support the Boys and Girls Clubs of SWFL held at the brand newly renvoated clubhouse at The Forest Country Club in Fort Myers, FL. A gourmet buffet as well as a live auction featuring travel, luxury and sports memorabilia…
This year we are excited to sponsor the Miles of Smiles Saddle up for Soldiers event to help raise money for the Miles Ranch Builders Without Borders project. The event featured music from the Ben Allen Band as well as silent and live auction items including a weekend use of a Jaguar and other…
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers is proud to sponsor the Florida Everblades Military Game for one of their six promotional ngihts. Land Rover Evoque vehicles were displayed in the concourse and driven on the ice for a chance to win a new Land Rover for a week as guests honored those who served and…