Safety Features of the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE
When it comes to the safety of Fort Myers drivers, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE packs in safety features like emergency braking and front and rear parking aids. Even when compared to models like the Range Rover Evoque and the Audi Q3, the E-PACE shines. Stop by Jaguar Fort Myers to see for yourself, and learn about the many advantages of a Jaguar SUV!
- Emergency Braking
- When a potential collision is detected, the brakes will be applied and visual and audible alerts will be given.
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Pre-set your speed and let the E-PACE worry about the rest. With vehicle detecting monitors, you won’t need to touch the acceleration pedal to adjust.
- Driver condition monitor
- This technology senses when you’re feeling drowsy and sends you alerts when you might need a break.
- Front and rear parking aids
- The front and rear bumper sensors help to guide you into tight spots in Fort Myers and alert you when you’re nearing an object. Additionally, Park Assist helps you navigate tricky urban environments
Another feature added to the E-PACE is the Lane Keep Assist.
Lane Keep Assist can detect when the vehicle starts to drift and helps to gently steer it back into its lane.
Experience the Safety of the Jaguar E-PACE!
Contact us at Jaguar Fort Myers to schedule a test drive and learn more about our financing options and our car buying process near Cape Coral. Our friendly staff look forward to helping you find the vehicle that’s right for you and your family. See how the E-PACE and other SUVs perform to help you make your decision, and then compare the E-PACE vs Audi Q3 to learn more!
More from Jaguar Fort Myers
Trophy day at Jaguar Land Fort Myers! Our 6th consecutive Pride & Pinnacle Award for Retailer Excellence for both brands. Only 12 dealerships in the country receive this award each year and Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers have done it 6 years in a row! Truly an amazing accomplishment by all staff!
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was proud to sponsor Champions 4 Children for the 1st year held at Sundial Resort on Sanibel Island. Champions 4 Children strives to aid children in need with a weekend full of current and former NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, Olympic and Collegiate athletes. The weekend included a welcome party,…
The Florida Everblades concluded their regular hockey season this past month as Land Rover Fort Myers sponsored Fan Appreciation Night with the Everblades taking on the Jacksonville Iceman. Land Rover vehicles were on display for a chance to win a new vehicle for a week. The Everblades are currently in the conference finals hoping…