Safety Features of the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE
When it comes to the safety of Fort Myers drivers, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE packs in safety features like emergency braking and front and rear parking aids. Even when compared to models like the Range Rover Evoque and the Audi Q3, the E-PACE shines. Stop by Jaguar Fort Myers to see for yourself, and learn about the many advantages of a Jaguar SUV!
- Emergency Braking
- When a potential collision is detected, the brakes will be applied and visual and audible alerts will be given.
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Pre-set your speed and let the E-PACE worry about the rest. With vehicle detecting monitors, you won’t need to touch the acceleration pedal to adjust.
- Driver condition monitor
- This technology senses when you’re feeling drowsy and sends you alerts when you might need a break.
- Front and rear parking aids
- The front and rear bumper sensors help to guide you into tight spots in Fort Myers and alert you when you’re nearing an object. Additionally, Park Assist helps you navigate tricky urban environments
Another feature added to the E-PACE is the Lane Keep Assist.
Lane Keep Assist can detect when the vehicle starts to drift and helps to gently steer it back into its lane.
Experience the Safety of the Jaguar E-PACE!
Contact us at Jaguar Fort Myers to schedule a test drive and learn more about our financing options and our car buying process near Cape Coral. Our friendly staff look forward to helping you find the vehicle that’s right for you and your family. See how the E-PACE and other SUVs perform to help you make your decision, and then compare the E-PACE vs Audi Q3 to learn more!
More from Jaguar Fort Myers
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was excited to sponsor Evening with the Red Sox for another year in a row at JetBlue Park benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County. Guests enjoyed an extended cocktail reception with complimentary heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine, autograph signings from Red Sox players, and more.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was proud to sponsor the Florida Everblades Pink in the Rink promotional night where Everblades players were dressed in pink uniforms to raise awareness for women’s cancer and prevention. Land Rover’s were displayed and driven on the ice for a chance to win a new vehicle for a week.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was happy to sponsor the Annual Teddy Bear Toss for the second year in a row held at Hertz Arena to support SWFL’s Children’s Charities. Jaguars and Land Rovers were displayed and driven on the ice to pick up over 10,000 Teddy Bears for the Golisano Children’s Hospital of…